To Buy This material Click below link
ECO 370 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment City of Kelsey Energy Policy Presentation
Help the City of Kelsey become a pioneer in energy efficiency by proposing and defending an incentive-based policy. This way, Kelsey can lead the way toward responsible and sustainable growth while decreasing greenhouse gas emissions and negative environmental consequences. The Learning Team will play the role of a team of environmental analysts presenting a proposal to the Kelsey City Council.
Resources: the City of Kelsey on the Virtual Organizations Portal, Memo: Energy Policy Presentation from the City Government section of the City of Kelsey site on the Virtual Organizations portal
Research your chosen policy, instances in which similar approaches have been tried, and alternative approaches to increasing energy efficiency.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation supporting your chosen incentive-based policy. Include the following elements:
• Describe your chosen policy proposal.
• Contrast the economics of your chosen policy proposal with the current energy policy in Kelsey.
• Contrast the economics of your chosen policy proposal with a decentralized approach to energy policy.
• Contrast the economics of your chosen policy proposal with a standards-based approach to energy policy.
• Summarize the economic and environmental benefits of your chosen policy proposal.
• Summarize the economic and environmental costs of your chosen policy proposal.
• Compare your chosen policy proposal with a similar program in another location. Summarize the economic results from the other location and explain whether similar results can be expected in Kelsey.
• Explain the purpose of your incentive-based approach and why the city council should adopt your chosen policy proposal.
Present the City of Kelsey Energy Policy Presentation.
For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
For more Assignments visit: