To Buy This material Click below link
Focus of the Research Paper
The Research Paper is a fifteen- to twenty-page (excluding title and references pages) paper which provides the student the opportunity to investigate a specific topic, research current literature in the application, and apply graduate level critical thinking to the presentation of the information. The Research Paper utilizes knowledge and skills developed within the health care profession and apply them to the context of quality improvement and risk management.
1. Design an organizational quality or risk management program to implement, and monitor health care outcomes in the setting of your choice that support national accreditation (JCAHO, NCQA, etc.), standards of care principles, and outcomes management. Include the role this program plays in the organizational mission, culture, and strategic direction.
2. Analyze the effects of the social, cultural, and political influences in the delivery of health care services as they specifically pertain to quality improvement and risk management to the health care organization and patients served.
3. Identify and discuss the healthcare professional and stakeholder roles and responsibilities in quality and risk management within a health care delivery system, including organizational mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
4. Analyze health care policy, reimbursement, and regulatory requirements that affect quality and risk management in the delivery of health care within an organizational type of your choice.
5. Identify and assess the legal, ethical, and risk aspects in total quality and risk management, including patient safety and process improvement.
6. Outline statistical methodologies used for data analysis, both internally and externally. Discuss the sources, users, and how statistics are utilized in quality and risk management decision making in outcomes management, patient safety, patient satisfaction, etc.
7. Select appropriate strategies for administering the quality improvement and risk management processes within a health care delivery system.
For more classes visit